75% of Americans find themselves unable to afford long-term care, yet are told they are “too wealthy” to qualify for government benefits like Medicaid. If you (or a loved-one) are experiencing this crisis, we’re here to help.
If you are married, we specialize in the repositioning of assets and income to protect the healthy spouse, while making the ill spouse financially eligible for Medicaid benefits. Imagine if you could preserve 100% of your assets and still afford long-term care for the rest of your life without losing your home? It is possible.
If you are single, divorced or widowed, we can still preserve 50%-75% of your assets for your children, grandchildren or other beneficiaries while making you financially eligible for Medicaid benefits.
When you or a loved one needs long-term care (Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing or Memory Care), we can help you by providing the following:
1. Free Initial Consultation – You have questions. How does Medicaid work? Will it cost me anything? Can I keep my home? What's the process for getting started? We have the answers. During this call we'll explain how the program works and how we can help you.
2. Medicaid Eligibility Pre-Screen – In order to be approved for Medicaid coverage, the applicant must be medically eligible. Our professional clinician will evaluate your medical situation to determine how likely it is that you will be found medically eligible by the Medicaid office.
3. Financial Intake – If there is a high likelihood that you are medically eligible, we'll assess your financial situation to determine whether you are financially eligible already, or which steps need to be taken to get you there.
4. Presentation of the plan – After careful research, informed by our experience and track record, we carefully present the plan we’ve designed for you by laying out various options, with recommendations on which option will provide the best results. We will also provide you with a contract and a fixed fee for our services should you decide to retain us.
5. Execution of the plan – Now we roll up our sleeves and get the Medicaid application done quickly and efficiently all while communicating regularly with you, so you know exactly what is going on each step of the way. No one is more hands-on than we are when it comes to executing Medicaid Planning. And for this reason, we typically obtain Medicaid approval for our clients in about three weeks — often less.
6. Medicaid Maintenance – Getting Medicaid benefits is one thing. When annual reviews occur, staying on Medicaid is another. Because of this, over 33% of Medicaid recipients lose their benefits due to financial mismanagement and a plain lack of understanding of how to stay financially compliant. Our Medicaid Maintenance plan takes the stress and guesswork out of keeping your Medicaid benefits for as long as you live.
How much does Medicaid planning cost?
The costs associated with Medicaid planning depend on your specific needs. Each case that we handle is customized to the individual and family and we strive to offer cost-effective solutions that protect you in the event you need Medicaid assistance. We also offer our low-cost annual maintenance package which ensures that you maintain eligibility of your benefits. Overall, the costs are very affordable compared to what it will cost if you don’t have a plan and a catastrophic event occurs. See our fee schedule to learn more.
In what states do you operate?
We operate in 47 US states including: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
We are knowledgeable in the laws and Medicaid benefits available in each of these states and can help you create a plan today.
Can you work with my estate planning or elder law attorney?
Absolutely! We partner with estate planning and elder law attorneys regularly.
Do I earn too much income to qualify for Medicaid ?
There is virtually no amount of income or assets that disqualify you from getting benefits. We specialize in repositioning your assets in a way that will ensure you qualify. That’s what makes us different.
Why should I use your Medicaid planning services?
Medicaid eligibility is predicated upon two areas of evaluation, medical and financial. In other words, an applicant for Medicaid benefits must have a medical need, and be within the specific financial parameters Medicaid has established to qualify for the benefit. Applying for Medicaid is a very detailed financial exercise. Therefore, as financial experts, we are exceptionally well-suited to provide you with Medicaid planning services.
Our business model is project based (i.e. we charge a flat fee regardless of how much time we work to deliver our services). So we are motivated to get the case done quickly and efficiently which is a win-win for you and for us.
Another benefit to using Stronghold Financial is that we provide the most hands-on and comprehensive services to simplify the process. We take over the entire process, minimizing your stress, confusion, and effort. This also enables us to qualify you for Medicaid in as little as 3 weeks, compared to the industry average of 4-6 months.