Financial Planning & Financial Risk Management
Bespoke Financial Planning
If you are considering planning ahead to build your financial future, congratulations! Only 25% of the American population has a financial plan, so you are ahead of the game.
What is a financial plan? It’s a plan which can build and preserve wealth for your future. It also considers, prepares and protects you against all the financial risks you may encounter after you retire and are operating on a fixed retirement income. The most significant of these risks is the cost of long-term care, but there are many other risks which must be considered as well.
Every client we encounter has different needs and we take into account all the subtleties of our client’s wishes and the many strategies which can be brought to bear.
Our goal at Stronghold Financial is to make financial planning an approachable experience and ensure that you grow, preserve and protect your assets while receiving the care you will need as you age.
There are many benefits to planning. Stronghold Financial can help you:
- Grow your assets safely and consistently
- Minimize taxes
- Retire comfortably
- Prepare for and be able to comfortably afford high quality long-term care should you need it
- Eliminate unnecessary legal fees
- Maximize your estate value for heirs
Financial Risk Management
We utilize data, industry research, and our extensive experience and knowledge to identify your financial risks and provide intelligent solutions.
The biggest financial risk we concern ourselves with is, of course, the enormous cost of long-term care. Aside from this, we evaluate and suggest strategies to mitigate risk in the following areas:
- Loss of income due to a spouse or domestic partner’s unexpected death
- Financial loss due to health problems
- Damage or loss of real property (i.e. your home)
- Damage or loss of vehicular or other personal transportation property (cars, boats, motorcycles, etc.)
- Damage or loss of personal property (jewelry, art collections, musical instruments, fine clothing, fine wine, other collectables)
- Financial loss due to personal liability related to negligence
- Financial loss due to personal liability related to accidental bodily injury
- Financial loss due to cyber attack
- Financial loss due to being defrauded or scammed by strangers or someone you know
- Financial loss due to being overexposed or inappropriately positioned in the financial markets
- Financial loss due to not keeping up with inflation
- Financial loss due to unexpected tax consequences
- Financial loss due to improper business continuity planning (i.e. you or a key executive die or become disabled and unable to work)
- Financial loss due to debt mismanagement
Call us to start planning 602-614-2382
What are the benefits of your services?
If you’re looking for a financial advisor who can relate to you, communicate clearly with you and provide you with an caring hand in designing and managing your financial portfolio, then you’ve come to the right place.
Will I need to hire a lawyer to prepare my will or a trust?
When it comes to basic estate legal work (will, financial power of attorney, healthcare power of attorney, mental healthcare power of attorney, medical directives and trusts), we have a select team of elder and estate planning attorneys who provide these services for a reasonable fee.