ALTCS Planning Tailored To Your Needs
Custom ALTCS Planning
75% of Americans find themselves unable to afford long-term care, yet are “too wealthy” to qualify for government benefits like ALTCS. If you (or a loved-one) are experiencing this crisis, we’re here to help.
If you are married, we specialize in the repositioning of assets and income to protect the healthy spouse, while making the ill spouse financially eligible for ALTCS benefits. Imagine if you could preserve 100% of your assets and still afford long-term care for the rest of your life without losing your home? It is possible.
If you are single, divorced or widowed, we can still preserve 50%-65% of your assets for your children, grandchildren or other beneficiaries while making you financially eligible for ALTCS benefits.
When you or a loved one needs long-term care (Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing or Memory Care), we can help you by providing the following:
- Plot out how you can afford care while preserving your assets and income
- Recommend options to protect the healthy spouse
- Preserve a large percentage of your estate for your family
Our Medicaid Planning Process
1. Free Initial Consultation – We meet with you at a location of your choosing to understand your exact situation and needs. We gain an understanding of your medical condition(s), financial position, family objectives, and any additional risks which may not have been previously identified. From this meeting, we will devise the best strategy to accomplish your long-term care objectives.
2. Presentation of the plan – After careful research, informed by our experience and track record, we carefully present the plan we’ve designed for you by laying out various options, with recommendations on which option will provide the best results. We will also provide you with a contract and a fixed fee for our services should you decide to retain us.
3. Execution of the plan – Now we roll up our sleeves and get the ALTCS application done quickly and efficiently all while communicating regularly with you, so you know exactly what is going on each step of the way. No one is more hands-on than we are when it comes to executing ALTCS Planning. And for this reason, we typically obtain ALTCS approval for our clients in about three weeks — often less.
4. Medicaid Maintenance – Getting ALTCS benefits is one thing. In Arizona, where annual reviews occur, staying on ALTCS is another. Because of this, over 33% of ALTCS recipients lose their benefits due to financial mismanagement and a plain lack of understanding of how to stay financially compliant. Our ALTCS Maintenance plan takes the stress and guesswork out of keeping your ALTCS benefits for as long as you live.
Let us create an ALTCS plan customized just for you
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about your situation and to use our hands-on approach to customize a plan that works for you and your family!
How much does ALTCS planning cost?
The costs associated to ALTCS planning depend on your specific needs. Each case that we handle is customized to the individual and family and we strive to offer cost-effective solutions that protect you in the event you need ALTCS assistance. We also offer our low-cost monthly maintenance package which ensures that you maintain eligibility of your benefits. Overall, the costs are very affordable compared to what it will cost if you don’t have a plan and a catastrophic event occurs. Contact us for a quote and to safeguard your future today.
In what states do you operate?
We operate in 47 US states including: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
We are knowledgeable in the laws and Medicaid benefits available in each of these states and can help you create a plan today.
Do I earn too much income to qualify for ALTCS?
There is no amount of income or assets that disqualify you from getting benefits. We specialize in repositioning your assets in a way that will ensure you qualify. That’s what makes us different.
Why should I use your ALTCS planning services instead of a lawyer?
ALTCS (Medicaid) eligibility is predicated upon two areas of evaluation, medical and financial. In other words, an applicant for ALTCS benefits must have a medical need, and be within the specific financial parameters ALTCS has established to qualify for the benefit. Therefore, as financial experts, we are better suited to provide ALTCS planning services compared to a lawyer. There is actually NO LEGAL component to it at all.
From a cost standpoint, attorneys have a business model whereby they charge their clients for their time (i.e. by the hour). So they are motivated to bill as many hours as possible to their clients. The result is expensive and unnecessary. Our business model is project based (i.e. we charge a flat fee regardless of how much time we work to deliver our services). So we are motivated to get the case done quickly and efficiently which is a win-win for you the client and for us.
Another benefit to using Stronghold Financial is that we provide the most hands-on and comprehensive services to simplify the process more than any other company or lawyer. Lawyers will require you to visit their office where they’ll give you a checklist and guidance on how to prepare an ALTCS application, then send you on your way to figure it out. We will come to you and take over the entire process, minimizing your stress, questions, and effort. This also enables us to qualify you for Arizona Long term care services in as little as 3 weeks, while attorneys will tell you it takes 4-6 months.